Sunday, August 28, 2016

My next destination - Montenegro

I've already picked up my school books and my anxiety is letting me know that new school year is just around the corner. 

But not just yet. 

Can I get a drum roll, please? 

I am going to Montenegro! It's going to be that one last touch of summer before going back to classroom.



This trip has been planned for quite some time now, even though I haven't written  about it yet. The fact is, I don't like writing about stuff before it happens, because I don't want to jinx it. So let me explain more about this trip and what it's all about.

I don't know how things are in other countries, but in my country, you go on a trip with you whole class, during summer holidays before starting you last year of high school. I guess it's some kind of farewell, but it's also a lot of fun. 

This trips are specifically created for students and are full of night-time activities, but also sightseeing. The usual destination, or should I say, the destination that's most know for these trips, is Greece, but we didn't want to do that. To be honest, we went back and forth between Portugal and Spain, before settling for Montenegro.

I hope we made the right decision.

Well, I better start packing and I'll se you guys next week (if I make it back in one piece). 


No comments:

Post a Comment