Sunday, September 6, 2015

Meeting Eva


It all started with a simple email about two weeks ago. I was absolutely thrilled when I opened it and read that Eva (click on the name to check out her amazing blog) wants to meet up and do a collaboration. 
I’ve been following her since I first started using blogger, so you can assume that I didn’t think twice about the preposition she made before agreeing to crab a cup of coffee and discusses our blogs. 
On a day we decided to met I didn’t know what to expect given this was my first ever collaboration. I was slightly nervous, but above all excited to meet someone who shares same interests as me.

It was rainy, dull day so Eva was easy to spot in her colourful outfit. I have to admit that I have so much respect for people who manage to dress in colour and look stunning because I am the worst when it comes to colour coordinating which is also the reason I dress in black and white most of the time. And let me tell you that Eva knew very well how to pull off that outfit. 
We found a cozy spot in a coffee shop that was fairly empty when we got there, but in the next three hours we spent there a decent amount of people came to enjoy their cup of coffee. 
At first out conversation was a bit awkward, but when we realised we share opinion on variety of topics, the fact we only knew each other for about ten minutes didn’t matter anymore. 
Eva made me feel like we’ve known each other for years. It was like talking to an old childhood friend that you can trust everything with. We discussed things like blogging community, school, living abroad, movies and series. I learned so much about her, her goal in life and she is a true inspiration. 
In three hours I was lucky enough to get to know her and enjoy her company, I realised she isn’t only a great blogger, but amazing person as well. 

At one point Eva mentioned that in her opinion blogging brings good and bad things into your life, but that a list of good ones in considerably longer. I know that from the day I met her I have one more thing to add to the list of good things and that’s meeting her.

No comments:

Post a Comment