Sunday, July 31, 2016

Summer Lookbook

I believe I've never done a post like this, but I enjoy reading similar posts so I thought why not try and do one myself. At the end of the day, this is my blog, this is a place where I do what I want and share my inspirations, thoughts and things that happen in my life.

So today, for the first time, I am doing a summer lookbook.



The idea came to me because lately I've spent a lot of my free time in shops. I must admit, it's convenient that my job is located in a shopping area and that whenever I finish early I wonder around shops, trying on clothes and a lot of time I end up buying them. 

I love the things I bought so much that I wanted to share it with you and show them off, so you can see for yourself. Besides it is always good to get a second opinion, right?

Let's get started.

The first thing I fell in love with is this black romper. It's not anything special, but I absolutely adore how comfortable it is. Besides I feel like it looks very neat without too much thought put into it. When you combine it with some sandals and a pair of earrings it's a perfect outfit for going out in a warm summer evenings. I got this black romper from Stradivarius store for 19,95€.

The black romper from Stradivarius
The next one is a black dress from Zara which I bought for work. It ends a little bit above my knees, which in my opinion, is the most appropriate length for a work place in hot summer days. It hugs my upper body perfectly than falls freely from my hips down. I like those kind of dresses because they enhance the body parts I am most proud of and show off my figure in a sophisticated way. As I mentioned before I bought this dress in Zara for approximately 13€.

Black dress from Zara

For a while I wanted shorts that look like a skirt which are incredible comfy. Somehow every single one I found either didn't suit me or I didn't like the pattern. But I stumbled upon this burgundy flowery ones in Stradivarius store and immediately fell in love. They are super summery and I love wearing them with a basic white shirt. I think they were 9,95€.

The flowery shorts from Stradivarius
The last piece of clothing is this grey dress. It's a bit warmer so I will probably wear it when we go out for the night since nights can get a bit colder. I believe this dress will also come handy in autumn with a pair of tights. It's a bit tighter than what I usually wear, but the material is super soft, so it feels like you are wrapped in a blanket. I got this one in Bershka for 19,99€.

The grey dress from Bershka
This is it for today. Let me know if you like this kind of post and if I should do more. Furthermore, let me know what you think about the clothes!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment