Sunday, July 24, 2016

Fighting through

Have you ever got yourself into situation that kept you up at nigh?

I am sure we all have.

Either it's an exam you didn't study enough for or a job interview that you don't feel prepared for.

When we go to bed, we overthink things - at least I do - and you can work yourself up and cause so many unnecessary stress which leads to not sleeping well.

That's the right time to ask yourself if the situation is worth all the trouble it's causing you.



I've been going through this a lot since less week when I landed a job which doesn't really suit me. I believe when you have to do something every day it should be enjoyable, you should love it and put you heart into it. Luckily, I am a student so I know I won't be stuck with this job forever, but I also know I have at least two more weeks of working there.

So what do you do?

I believe you should get the best out of it. Think about everything good that it brings. For me, right now, that's meeting new people (my colleagues are great by the way ), earning money and gaining experience. However, it can be tricky because the job itself is making me uneasy. And that's something I'm not okay with since I am a very anxious person and have experienced a few panic attacks before. That's also a reason I try to avoid situation like this.

I am hoping things will get better during this week. Maybe, I'll fall into a routine and won't think about it anymore even though I think there's a low chance of that.

How are you guys holding up? Is everything okay?


No comments:

Post a Comment