Sunday, February 12, 2017

Something different


Wanting more is gonna kill me

Your love was always a stormy sea
The waves were trying to drown me
But I learned how to hold my breath
I learned how to cheat death

I kept waiting for the sun to shine
I kept waiting for a clearer sky
The opportunity to make you mine
If you would've just let me try

For you the storm was a must
Without it you couldn't live
You took all I could give
Then messed with my trust

You watched me bleed
and begged me for more
I could never be freed 
I knew that for sure

The storm kept raging on 
There was no sign of a clear sky
I promised myself I was done
I no longer wanted you to be mine


I kept thinking what I should write to justify this. To justify that this is so different than what I usually do, but then I remembered the description of my blog, which I wrote awhile ago, that starts with 'This blog is a place where I let my creative juices flow - ".  

No comments:

Post a Comment