Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Regaining my creativity

Life has been moving so fast lately. A moment goes by so quickly that before realising a day, a week, a month is over. We live in this society that is constantly in a rush. In a society where it's becoming less and less acceptable to sit down, be by yourself and simply give in to your feelings and thoughts. 
With the pressure of success and focusing on 'real' life I feel like I've lost parts of me that I once valued beyond everything. Most of all I lost passion, creativity and the burning positivism about life I once had. 

In order to change that, to regain the person I once was and to truly discover who I am, what I like and what I want, I decided that I'll set a goal to write everyday until the end of the year. I found a list of writing prompts that's long and full of ideas that I never thought of. 

So my beloved readers (if there's any of you still left), buckle up because I'm about to take you for a ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment