Sunday, September 18, 2016

Why do I do this to myself?

This week I've been feeling very poorly. I even stayed off school for a few days because of it. Between all the coughing and drinking tea, I started watching a new series.

And I finished it.

Usually, I have a silent agreement with myself that I am not allowed to start watching series which are still in the making. Why? Firstly, because I am too freaking impatient and can't function normally until new episodes come out, and secondly because I love binge watching series.


However, I've seen a few people talking about Stranger things on Instagram and decided to Google it, to see what the series is about. Somehow I started watching the first episode just to get the taste of it. Let me tell you that wasn't a good idea.

I am a big fan of anything horror/mystery/sci-fi and Stranger things just have it all.

They had me hooked from the the first minute of the first episode until the end on first season, eight episodes later. As you've probably guess already the series is relatively new, and it only has one season so far. The second season is in the making, but do you see my problem now?

I got obsessed with yet another series that isn't finished.

And I can already see myself watching the new episodes when I should be studying for exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment