Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Winter wonderland

I can't remember if I mentioned this before, but I love snowboarding. Winter is my favourite season - yes, I know most of you summer lovers want to stab me right now - and snowboarding is my favourite winter activity.

There's something so breathtaking about mountains and snow and the feeling of freedom when you are on the ski slopes. 


We went skiing/snowboarding in school last Friday and I enjoyed it so much. We had the perfect day even though the snow wasn't as good as I hoped it would be and my knees started to hurt at the end because of it, but overall it was my idea of heaven. 

I was in good company, doing the thing I love and that's always great, isn't it?


I think when you go skiing the most important thing is to go with people you like, because raiding a chairlift can be boring at times, so you need someone to gossip with.

I had the pleasure of hanging out with people that I usually don't hang out with and I can honestly say that there's something about freezing together on a chairlift that really forms a bond and makes you talk about personal issues or things you aren't as confident saying otherwise.

And that why I consider skiing the most quality time you can spend with your friends.



What's your favourite winter activity? Or are you more of a summer person?

No comments:

Post a Comment