Sunday, January 24, 2016

Best quotes of 2015

Everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud.

Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in reader. Not the fact that it's raining, but the feeling of being rained upon.

Sometimes it's the people no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine.

I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

I said I'd go to hell for you, but I didn't expect you to leave me there.

You won't remember the test you failed, but you will never forget the person you were with the night before when you decided not to study.

There are two mistake someone can make along the road to truth. Not going all the way and not starting.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.

Just because someone looks happy doesn't mean they are, because even a white rose has a black shadow.

Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. 

Love when you are ready, not when you are lonely.

We are trying to kill time while time is killing us.

He has his own war to fight in, yet he dresses me for battle every day.

I admire people who choose to shine even after all the storms they have been through.

Do not became small for people who refuse to grow.

I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible and when I leave, you will finally understand why storms are names after people.

Stop drowning for people who won't even get in the damn water for you.



Credit for idea for this blog post goes to Eva who did a similar thing a few weeks ago. I love quotes, so I just had to do a post about it myself. What is your favourite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment